On September 20-22, the Diebold Nixdorf Partner Summit was held in Bangkok.
On September 20-22, the Diebold Nixdorf Partner Summit was held in Bangkok – the event that is regularly held to discuss the results of the past year and strategic plans. The Diebold Nixdorf summits allow learning about the achievements in the field of banking technologies and discussing the future of the financial industry.
A large BS/2 (belongs Penki Kontinentai Group) delegation attended the summit.
From left to right: Kirill Ovsiannikov (BS/2), Anastasija Serenkova ir Anna Pankraz (Diebold Nixdorf), Idrakas Dadašovas (Penki kontinentai Group), Susan Sturrock Malcolm (Diebold Nixdorf), Jaivinder Gill (Diebold Nixdorf), Tomas Augucevičius ir Kornelijus Šišla (BS/2), Marat Gatiiatov (BS/2 Tashkent).
The deputy director general on the strategic development of BS/2, Kirill Ovsiannikov, made a report about bank self-service in Central Asia and told about the use of BS/2 solutions in Halyk Bank and Ipak Yuli Bank.
- Vynamic Marketing – used to display personalized advertising on ATMs, conduct marketing campaigns, and receive feedback on customer interaction with the device digitally.
- Payments.iQ – a solution for payment acceptance, sale of any types of electronic services, and retail banking automation.
- Vynamic View – a platform that allows you to monitor the technical status of terminals and individual nodes, install and configure software, as well as get comprehensive information about transactions and failures.
- FCX.iQ – software for automating currency exchange functions and expanding the functionality of self-service devices.
- ATMeye.iQ – a video surveillance solution for ATMs, electronic cashiers, and terminals that helps prevent fraud and quickly resolve disputes.
Also at the summit, the traditional Diebold Nixdorf Partner Awards were held.
BS/2 received three awards for its projects in Moldova and Uzbekistan:
- Best Penetration Deal on Competitor Account
- Banking Strategic Win
- Best Implementation Partner
BS/2 projects help banks in Uzbekistan, Moldova, and the Baltics to improve customer service and create a new level of service. The Diebold Nixdorf DN Series ATMs provided to Victoriabank in Moldova are equipped with a set of software solutions (ProFlex4, ATMeye.iQ, and Vynamic View) that allow them to build a long-term strategy of using the self-service device’s network, create unique user interfaces and prevent fraud.
New Diebold Nixdorf multifunctional devices delivered to the cities of Uzbekistan and Baltic states make it possible to reduce the cost of owning an ATM park and provide clients with the whole range of services in self-service mode and with the use of modern banking technologies.
Diebold Nixdorf, the world leader in banking technology, is a strategic partner of BS/2 since 1995. BS/2 is the official Diebold Nixdorf representative in Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Transcaucasia.
Diebold Nixdorf Partner Summit 2022