On December 8 and 9 Baku will host the V International Banking Forum. The list of speakers promises interesting discussions on how banking technologies will develop in 2022. In particular - how cash circulation will be transformed in the near future. Both on the part of banks and their clients.
Some of the technologies can already be seen at the forum itself. One of the most interesting stands promises to be the booth of BS/2, a major player in the field of sales and service of ATMs and software in Azerbaijan. Representatives of the company will make presentations on the first day of the conference:
• 12.00 Outsourcing of the acquiring network - Head of Sales Department BS/2 Kornelijus Šišla and General Director of ASHBURN International Žoržas Šarafanovičius.
• 14.45 Optimization of cash circulation in a modern bank- Kirill Ovsiannikov, Deputy General Director of BS/2.
And at the company's stand it will be possible to see:
- High-tech counting and sorting machine X-Range from Cash Processing Solutions (CPS) - machines of this British company will be presented in Azerbaijan for the first time
- Latest generation DN Series ATMs - modern multifunctional terminals
- Cash Management.iQ - a solution to save time and money in the cash management process.
- ProFlex 4, a solution for creating unique user scenarios that allows banks to extend the functionality of ATMs.
Participants of the banking industry market in Azerbaijan can take part in the forum for free. To do this, you need to register at the link on the website of the event.